Monday, October 13, 2014

Thoughtful Donuts, N202

I woke up this morning around 3:30 with shoulder pain, as I have for the past week or so. The great thing about waking up really early is that it gives you plenty of time to think. As I lay there, I thought to myself how great my situation is. I love my job, and the people I work with. I work in a great department, full of awesome people. I own the motorcycle that I’ve dreamed about owning since I was 15 (even if I can’t ride it properly). I get together with colleagues for donuts every week. Truly, not a bad life at all. Now, if only I could sleep until 6:30…
Donuts is in N202 this morning, 10am.
-MLJ


PS->Donuts this week courtesy of Jordan Gonnering, building technical guy extraordinaire. Jordan is great because he supports donuts, but he also regularly supports crazy Alberto Lab schemes. Whether we need to build an Ikea hack standing desk or saw something in half, he’s there with the tools and advice. Thanks for all the support, Jordan!

No comments: