Monday, October 13, 2014

No Donuts? No thanks!

As is common in the Postdoc game, my position here at UWM is winding down as the money runs out. So, I’ve been applying for new opportunities elsewhere, and figuring out where the winds of fortune will carry me next. I managed to sweet talk my way into an interview at J­­___ College last week, which seems to have gone well. Shockingly, they don’t have a Wednesday Donuts program, yet. I thought to myself, “No Wednesday Donuts? No Thanks!” Then I realized, I could take inspiration from the great man who started Wednesday Donuts at UWM and start my own in a new place. Then I further realized, I AM the great man who started Wednesday Donuts. And all was well.
Wednesday Donuts, LAP S185, 10am.
-MLJ


PS->Donuts this week courtesy of our favorite league of supervillains, the Consortium of Catastrophe. Apparently they’re bothered by their current low approval ratings, so they’re working on an outreach campaign. I’m not sure it’ll work, but it was decent of them to chip in. Thanks, CoC!

No comments: