Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Summer Donuts!

Milwaukee in summer
Mosquitos drink their fill
Soaked with sweat, or
Soaked with rain, while
Thunder scares the cat
Back under the bed

I’d rather be out, on
The trail, or motorbike
Mud (or bugs) on my face
Sun on my neck, and arms
Glory in the beauty
Of active summer days

I still have Donuts, though
Reminding me, each Wednesday
That colleagues, and coffee
And air conditioning
Still exist, and bring
Energy and smiles to work

Donuts. Lap S185, 10am Wednesday.
-MLJ

PS->Donuts this week courtesy of Tony Paladino. Tony drives a race car to work. He owns half of the Michigan U.P. (he’s planning to rename it Paladinovania). Tony invented kettle chips and avocados. He has a graduate degree so advanced, it requires a PhD to pronounce the title. He also has a generous heart, since he supports Donuts. Thanks, Tony!

No comments: