Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Donut Blues

In the style of my favorite bluesman, Calhoun Tubbs

Oh, it’s been snowin’ every day for 25 years
At least it feels like it here in Milwaukee
Ahhhhahaha

Been tryin’ to network and eat pastry
But my colleagues think they’re too fat
Ahhhhahaha

Come spring I’ll run for the border
Bike’ll prob’ly run right out of gas
Ahhhhahaha

In the cold ain’t nothin’ better than coffee
But we’re out of half and half
Ahhhhahaha

Thank you very much!

Free your mind. Donuts. LAP S185, Wednesdays at 10am.
-MLJ


PS->Donuts this week courtesy of the Johansson Family Foundation (my parents sent me some money for Valentine’s Day and there was some left over after Jack Pandl’s). The Johansson Family Foundation: Supporting professional networking and pastries through challenge grants, loans, and individual awards since 2014. Learn more at http://donutemails.blogspot.com.

No comments: