Monday, August 26, 2013

Lonely Donuts

With Mattias gone that leaves me very much alone in the lab so I decided to write a song…

Lonely… I’m Ms. Lonely …
I have no labmates for my own…
I am so lonely… I’m Ms. Lonely…
I have all these donuts, but no labmates to share them with …

Now I’m a researcher… a lonely researcher ..
That only wants to have donuts all day long… So come join me for some donuts… Otherwise I’ll eat them all alone and sing this song…

So to avoid breaking any eardrums of hallway passersby please join me at Wednesday donuts this week! Lapham S185 10AM.

-Sara


P.S. --> Donuts this week courtesy of Elizabeth Muslin! Ever catch yourself wondering how your biology lab is set up with such perfection and superiority compared to all other labs… well all thanks goes to Elizabeth Muslin! She’s had to change her email 6 times because other departments send her daily emails trying to recruit her...I heard a rumor that the donuts keep her here :)

No comments: