Monday, August 26, 2013

Indiana Donut

Comrades!! Friends!! Beloved Colleagues!!

As some of you may have noticed, I've been gone awhile, due to my second job working as my alter ego alias, Indiana Donut. This summer, I embarked on an adventure to the distant land of central California to study the elusive and mysterious donuts of the west coast. My goal was to study and learn from these exotic donuts, and bring them back to the donut museum, where others could enjoy and delight in their sugary sweet wonder. My journey was treacherous, fraught with danger and gangs of donut-mongering nazis trying to eat what donuts they could and destroy those they could not, those jerks. Anyways... After many weeks of solo, undercover work, I was reunited with my faithful companions, Short Bread and Dr. Boston Cream, for a short time. Rejuvenated from my companions' visit, I was able to single handedly rescue every single donut from the California Donut Nazis, and even a fair maiden or two from their greasy donut dungeons. Want to know how I did it? Well, you'll have to come to donuts tomorrow to hear the epic conclusion!

Wednesday Donuts. I'll be there. So should you.

Yours Truly,
Indiana Donut


PS Donuts this week are brought to you by Dr. Colin Scanes. Dr. Scanes is a world traveler with a secret alter ego as well. When he's not in the lab injecting chickens with various growth hormones, he's 'oot and aboot' masquerading under the cover of darkness as Sir Super-Awesome-English-Donut-Justice-Dude, fighting for justice, and battling donut haters in donut shoppes everywhere.

No comments: