Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Last Donuts of the Year! Happy Holidays!

Donuteers,
A lot of us will be going to various parties in the next few weeks, this being a high season for get-togethers. To help ensure that you're able to chat with the beautiful men and handsome women at those parties, here are some ice-breakers you can use:

1. Are you a donut? ‘Cause you’re the sweetest thing I’ve ever seen.

2. You make me melt like frosting on a donut.

3. Your eyes are as brown as the frosting on my donut.

4. Do you have any raisins? No, then how about a donut, I mean, a date?

5. Roses are red, violets are blue, how would you like it if I came home with you? No? What if I brought some donuts?

6. I hope you know CPR, because I’m choking on a donut.

7. Are you a cake decorator? When I saw you this donut became beautiful.

8. Do you have the time? (S/he gives you the time). No, the time to go out for a donut.

9. If this bar is a donut shop, you must be the cruller.

10. I’m like an apple fritter, I look bad, but I’m as sweet as can be.

11. Like the frosting on a donut, I want to cover you with love.

 

Have a great holiday!

-MLJ

No comments: