Tuesday, November 4, 2008

What do you like about Donuts?

Just thought I'd share a few of the replies I got to last week's email, asking what people like about the weekly donut gathering.

A.G. Barks: "I like to talk about science while I chew with my mouth open."
G.W. Bush: "I enjoy trying to spell DONUT"
F.L. Smith: "What's this about donuts every week? This is the first I've heard of it."
D.M. Kind: "I like touching all the donuts while I pick the perfect one."
M.L. Johansson: "I like recruiting the next week's donut buyer. It makes me feel like a big man."

-MLJ

PS->Don't forget to bring a piece of silverware this morning, to help restock the donut lounge cutlery.

Mattias Johansson
Marine Fisheries Genetics
Coastal Oregon Marine Experiment Station
Hatfield Marine Science Center
2030 SE Marine Science Drive
Newport, OR 97365
Phone: 541-867-0421
Fax: 541-867-0345
http://oregonstate.edu/~johansma

No comments: