Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Softly, softly, catchee donut.

I really needed a snack the other day. Last Wednesday, maybe it was. I’d had a big piece of cookie cake, but the sugar rush was a bit too rushed, you know? So I decided to go find a donut. I knew that the best source was PicknSave on North, so I went there and set up a snare. An hour later and none of the first eight people I caught had any donuts. So I just went in and bought one. And because I’d waited, it was delicious. The moral of the story is: patience is key. As they say, “softly, softly, catchee donut.”
-MLJ

PS->This week’s donuts courtesy of our very own Dr. Gyaneshwar “GP” Prasad. Did you know that GP used to race motorcycles in his native India? He won a regional championship riding for Mahindra Motorcycles when he was a teenager, but a crash (and a concerned mother) made him refocus on a career in biology. In fact, he originally got the nickname GP from friends who noticed the initials Dr. Prasad shares with “Grand Prix”…
Believe It, or Not.

No comments: