Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Donuts and Exercise

Donut Friends,
You all know that donuts are part of a balanced diet, but I am going to tell you that it is also important that you exercise to maintain a healthy lifestyle. I am an avid exerciser, as some of you know. Already this morning, I have burned SEVERAL calories. For example, after I woke up, I climbed out of bed and walked to the shower (7 calories). As I got into the shower, I closed the shower door (1 calorie). I soaped up (4 calories), rinsed (2 calories), and toweled off (5 calories). After my shower, I got dressed (8 calories) and brushed my teeth (2 calories). I picked up my cat, Bunny (4 calories) and scratched under her chin (1 calorie). Then I drove to work (10 calories). Even typing this email is exercise (2 calories). Thankfully, I’ll be able to replenish all the energy I’ve expended at donuts this morning at 10:00. You too can have an active lifestyle, if you take credit for all the stuff you’re doing anyway. See you at donuts!
-MLJ
PS->Donuts this morning courtesy of Kim Jacobson. Thanks, Kim!

No comments: