Wednesday, May 12, 2010

DoNuTssTuNoD

Greetings,
You all know me. I have travelled far and wide, studied much and learned little. In distant corners of the globe I have earned many names, and less respect. Some people name me Dr. Johansson. Others call me The Director. I am known as Don Julio, Third Bismarck of Madrid. In the dark corners of the Earth, I am named The Mad Cruller. In the darkest corners, I am named only in a whisper. Some call me Maurice, the Space Cowboy. In some places I am called The Watcher in the Water; Slayer of Crabs and Lover of Rockfish. At times, I have been called Reverend, and Mr. President, and Pipsqueak.
Now, you should know me as the King of all Doughnuts, Mattias the First; Lord Protector of Beignet and Zeppole and Spritzkuchen.
As Donut King, I hereby invite you to join me in a celebration of all fried pastry Wednesday morning at 10:00.
-MLJ

PS->Donuts this week come courtesy of Ben Laurel, Prince of Merveilles and Bottereaux. Thanks, Ben!

No comments: