Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Donut Reruns

For once, I’m not inspired to write a donut email. So, I’m rerunning two “classics” from the early days. Donuts this week are courtesy of Janet Webster. Thanks, Janet!

5/14/2008:
Hatfielders,
There comes a time in every person's life where he or she feels unfulfilled, and empty inside. For me, this feeling comes every Wednesday at 10:00. It means I need a donut. Come join me (and the HsO) in filling the emptiness inside with pastry this morning in the staff lounge. There will also be coffee. BYOMug. You can also help fill the emptiness inside our donation jar.
-MLJ

6/4/2008:
Delicious
Orgasmic
Unmatched
Greasy
Healthy
Nutritious
U? I already did a U-word. How about Untamed?
Tempting
Sugary

Come have a donut/doughnut this morning at 10:00.
Staff Lounge
BYO mug
BYO $$$
Thanks!
-MLJ

No comments: