Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Origin of Donuts

When I was a young lad, I was always often sometimes bored in school. Luckily, my school was located between two bakeries and across the street from another bakery, so I would sneak out to watch the bakers at their work. One day, while watching, I mistakenly ate an experimental radioactive apple fritter that I found in the bakery lab. When I awoke the next day, I realized that I had acquired a super power! I now had the ability to write a moderately funny email about donuts once a week! Years later, I found a use for my superpower.
Donuts. Wednesday 10am. Lapham S185.
-MLJ

PS->;Donuts this week courtesy of the biology office’s very own Jena Rock. People tell me I write a funny email now and again, but it turns out that Jena’s also got some talent in that direction, too. Almost weekly, I get an email from her telling me to come pick up a package “at my earliest convenience”. That always makes me laugh. It’s way more convenient to make Heidi do it.

Thanks, Jena!

No comments: