Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Hatfield needs a new Donut Coordinator!

Hatfielders,
I’m here by putting out the call for Hatfield’s next Donut Coordinator. My job wraps up September 30, so I will soon be pursuing new opportunities elsewhere (where that might be, who knows?). So, there’s a need for someone new to make sure Wednesday Donuts continues to function as a community event. The duties are easy, and flexible. The only thing you have to do is make sure donuts get bought every week. Ideally, you’d also write a weekly email, but I think the event would survive without that (even though the emails are popular). I started the job as a student and continued as a Postdoc, so it’s probably open to pretty much anyone. Let me know if you’re interested (potentially through the medium of the hilarious email).
-MLJ

PS->Donuts this week courtesy of the Heppell Lab. Thanks, Scott, Selina, and the gang! You guys are great.
PPS->My preferred job option fell through, so I’m still open to additional options. If you hear of anything cool, let me know. More choices=better.

No comments: