Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Celebrate the world not ending at Donuts!

True Donut Believers,
Since I’m writing this, it’s obvious we didn’t all get destroyed in a maple-flavored cataclysm on Saturday. Although I had complete faith in my prediction, it appears that I was wrong. On investigation, it turned out that several pages of my cookbook were stuck together with frosting, and so were not included in the calculation. So, my math was perfect, but incomplete. Based on a back-of-the-envelope calculation with all pages included, I now believe that the world will end in a wave of frosting on October 21, 2011. So, it still won’t be long until we’re gathering for donuts in the next world. In the meantime, I apologize if any of you sold all your possessions, but at least you have your faith to preserve you. Well, that and Wednesday Donuts. See you there.
-MLJ

PS->Donuts this morning come courtesy of Marion Mann. Thanks, Marion!

No comments: